Plea For The Trees ® Louisville,KY 40205
You can help by staying informed and up-to-date with new developments and the Environmental Assessment and Historic studies that will be implemented as the Bowman Field Proposal proceeds.
- You can visit us on our Facebook page: Plea For The Trees
- Keep checking back for updates to this website.
- You can help spread the word to your friends and neighbors.
- You can attend any and all public meetings, hearings, etc.
- You can join our mailing list by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can send letters, send emails or call your government representatives. (For list of elected officials, see Elected Officials page)
- You can contribute to the legal fund. (A special fund has been set up at the non-profit Kentucky Resources Council [KRC] so that tax-deductible donations can be made for an experienced attorney to represent the neighborhood's interest in this matter; click here for information on making a donation: Donate)
- You can make sure LRAA has your contact information so you can receive any notices. Contact:
Public Relations Director
- Hanson Professional Services, Inc. is the consulting firm hired by LRAA to complete the survey and obstruction inventory, and to prepare the environmental and historic property review.
Hanson Professional Services, Inc.
Bowman Field Office
Melissa A. Jenkins, PE
- You can document and notify the location, date, time and duration if known of any jet/airplane exhaust fumes or smell of raw jet fuel (smells a similar to lighter fluid) you detect in the areas surrounding Bowman Field. Contact:
The Air Pollution Control District
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Call 311 after hours to report an incident
- You can document and notify the location, date, time and duration if known of any exceptionally loud aircraft noise in the area surrounding Bowman Field. Contact:
Airport Authority Noise Officer
"Do not be afraid to go out on a limb...that is where the fruit is."
Red Maple and Oak in Kingsley