Plea For The Trees ® Louisville,KY 40205
You can help by staying informed and up-to-date with new developments and the Environmental Assessment and Historic studies that will be implemented as the Bowman Field Proposal proceeds.
- You can visit us on our Facebook page: Plea For The Trees
- Keep checking back for updates to this website.
- You can help spread the word to your friends and neighbors.
- You can attend any and all public meetings, hearings, etc.
- You can join our mailing list by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can send letters, send emails or call your government representatives. (For list of elected officials, see Elected Officials page)
- You can contribute to the legal fund. (A special fund has been set up at the non-profit Kentucky Resources Council [KRC] so that tax-deductible donations can be made for an experienced attorney to represent the neighborhood's interest in this matter; click here for information on making a donation: Donate)
- You can make sure LRAA has your contact information so you can receive any notices. Contact:
Public Relations Director
- You can document and notify the location, date, time and duration if known of any jet/airplane exhaust fumes or smell of raw jet fuel (smells a similar to lighter fluid) you detect in the areas surrounding Bowman Field. Contact:
The Air Pollution Control District
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Call 311 after hours to report an incident
- You can document and notify the location, date, time and duration if known of any exceptionally loud aircraft noise in the area surrounding Bowman Field. Contact:
Airport Authority Noise Officer
"Do not be afraid to go out on a limb...that is where the fruit is."
Red Maple and Oak in Kingsley